Work where you matter
We believe that the manner in which something is built is as much a part of the design solution as the look and feel of it; which is why our full-stack developers are involved in projects from the initial discovery and strategy all the way through execution. We don’t make decisions involving user experience, visual design, or architecture in a dev-less void, instead our developers operate as active decision-makers throughout the client relationship—from handshake to launch.
- Operate as official lead developer for a small set of clients
- Collaborate with and help mentor other team members
- General web development from full-site builds to smaller assets with an equal focus on back-end and front-end work
- 3rd-party integrations (e.g. Authorize.net, Marketo, restful APIs in general, etc.)
- Deep WordPress customization
- Help with scoping and estimating
- Assist with internal development operations, as well as in the development of internal tools
- Restful APIs
- XML, JSON
- SASS / LESS
- Webpack / Gulp
- WordPress knowledge
- Comfortable with git
- In love with command line and regex mayhem
- Experience doing awesome CSS custom animations.
- Digital Ocean familiarity
- Remote work
- Full-time salaried position
- Competitive Salary - We pay at or above market salary in most cases and evaluate a lot of research to make sure everyone is paid well. The formula we use to calculate all salaries is public to employees and is improved upon regularly.
- Work anywhere - Work from anywhere, provided you have 4 hours of overlap with the team.
- International Benefit Stipend - If you’re based outside the US, you’ll receive a monthly stipend that goes towards covering medical insurance, long and short-term disability, and accountant costs.
- Flexible vacation - Take time off when you need it, we trust you.