You’ll be working with our design team to build brands together and improve them.
- Create high-quality, differentiated and compelling copy in the form of blogs, e-books, case studies
- Write for a handful of clients and become extremely knowledgeable about each industry/business
- Conduct interviews with clients and subject matter experts
- Contribute to the editorial calendar for your clients by conceiving engaging titles and story angles
- Interview clients and other sources for information in order to generate strategies, concepts and copy
- Conduct primary and secondary research in order to fully understand a client’s business
- Collaborate with Account Managers, Creative Directors, Production, Designers, Public Relations, Developers and other Creative/Interactive personnel to generate marketing plans, concepts, outlines, site maps and manuscripts
- Proofread and edit copy
- Present concepts and copy at internal check-ins and client presentations
- Mentor other members of the agency in best practices
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to deliver high-quality work, on deadline, with little supervision
- Not afraid to speak up and contribute to make a project better
- Values, ethics and integrity
- Strong attention to detail
- Fun to work with
- EST hours. Because we value work-life balance and creating a sustainable position, we prefer if you are geographically located in the EST timezone (so you do not need to zone-shift or work far outside of normal business hours where you live).
- Journalism background
- 5-7+ years of copywriting experience, IT included
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills
- A meticulous approach to grammar, spelling, blog structure
- Ability to provide the highest-quality, cleanest, most concise copy possible
- Ability to research topics and include references and citations
- An uncompromising approach to hitting deadlines
- Cover letter
- Have at least basic knowledge of SEO
- Please include links to relevant writing samples to be considered
- 2nomads is a remote team. We optimize for excellence over geography and overcome remote challenges through transparency, trust, chat and video conferencing.
- We’re a customer-driven company and always will be. Everything follows the customer experience, no exceptions.
- Our company is growing and has aspirations of helping thousands of people around the world. Accomplishing our goals will present countless challenges and require you to excel in every aspect of the position. It’s hard work, but the people we’re looking for love exploring and solving hard problems.
- This is not the typical startup “rocket ship.” We’ll never compromise customers or the experience in favor of growth. Our purpose is to build a profitable company that small businesses love and sustain it. We optimize your career at 2nomads for the long term as well, so keeping a healthy work/life balance is an important priority.
- We value diversity at 2nomads and welcome all applicants regardless of actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression, economic status, ability, disability, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, parental status, or caregiver status.
- Work anywhere - Work from anywhere, provided you have 4 hours of overlap with the team.