At 2nomads, the sales team serves as a trusted advisor for prospects and customers – listening to their needs, clearly explaining what’s possible, and leading training/onboarding efforts to make sure everyone is successful for the long term. Quite simply, you’ll have the opportunity to impact small businesses in a big way on a daily basis.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You’ll partner with customers through the entire buying process, from initial evaluation to close, and through onboarding of the entire team. You’ll be the primary point of contact through the first year renewal.
- You’ll team with marketing to ensure inbound campaigns are well coordinated as you follow up to qualify and close those opportunities.
- In most cases you’ll be partnering with SMBs between 10-250 people. On a monthly basis you’ll have the opportunity to close several new deals and get them on track with the product.
- Most of your time will be spent working with stakeholders over email and on the phone, and doing demos. There’s a reason we call you a trusted advisor – this is less about the hard sell and more about having the product knowledge, passion and people skills to let the product sell itself.
- Based on what works, you’ll experiment with, measure and document strategies that help us increase sales effectiveness. You’ll be a critical part of helping us enhance our sales playbook.
- We’re looking for someone who can work mostly EST hours. Because we value work-life balance and creating a sustainable position, we prefer if you are geographically located in the EST timezone (so you do not need to zone-shift or work far outside of normal business hours where you live).
- You have 2+ years of successful selling to SMBs, and have experience working on deals similar in size and volume to the ones you’d be working on at 2nomads.
- You are in sales because you love helping people win. It energizes you to work alongside people to improve their business.
- You are naturally curious and have a history of learning new things quickly. This is especially important in a remote company like 2nomads, as you won’t always have people nearby that you can talk to and learn from.
- You excel at managing yourself like a successful business – highly organized, setting and achieving goals with regularity, creating a great customer experience, and making your teammates better.
- You have experience tracking all of your sales activity and reports in a CRM.
- As the primary point of contact and a trusted advisor, you’re happy to wear several hats: sales, support, customer success. Over the course of a customer’s first year, you may be point person on any one of them, mobilizing your teammates for support.
- Above all, you’re an entrepreneur and are excited by the prospect of building your business and hitting your quarterly and annual goals.
- 2nomads is a remote team. We optimize for excellence over geography and overcome remote challenges through transparency, trust, chat and video conferencing.
- We’re a customer-driven company and always will be. Everything follows the customer experience, no exceptions.
- Our company is growing and has aspirations of helping thousands of people around the world. Accomplishing our goals will present countless challenges and require you to excel in every aspect of the position. It’s hard work, but the people we’re looking for love exploring and solving hard problems.
- This is not the typical startup “rocket ship.” We’ll never compromise customers or the experience in favor of growth. Our purpose is to build a profitable company that small businesses love and sustain it. We optimize your career at 2nomads for the long term as well, so keeping a healthy work/life balance is an important priority.
- We value diversity at 2nomads and welcome all applicants regardless of actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression, economic status, ability, disability, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, parental status, or caregiver status.
- Work anywhere - Work from anywhere, provided you have 4 hours of overlap with the team.